There may be some cases where the LIVI service is not recommended:
- You have a symptom/disorder that requires a physical examination, for example, you need to have your chest listened to, ear examined, or to provide a sample.
- You are in need of controlled drugs. These are not prescribed via LIVI.
- You are in need of medicines containing pregabalin (Lyrica) or gabapentin (Neurontin).
- You want to start treatment that requires long-term and regular medical contact.
- You are in need of a fit (sick) note that may last for a long time.