Search for, and select your GP practice
- If it’s your first time using LIVI you will be asked to search for and select your NHS GP practice. This is so we can see if you are eligible for the free NHS LIVI service that we offer in partnership with local GP practices in certain areas of the UK.
- You can search by practice name, town or postcode. If your practice is there, please select it. This means that you are eligible for our NHS service, in partnership with your GP practice. We will not ask you to deregister or leave your current surgery.
- If you are eligible for our NHS service, you will be able to book and have a free NHS GP appointment through LIVI.
- If you can’t find your NHS GP practice, and therefore aren’t eligible for our free NHS service, usually you would be given the option to use our pay-as-you-go service. To do so, you would select the ‘Can’t find practice’ button at the bottom of the GP practice map page and click ‘Try LIVI pay-as-you-go’. This service is temporarily paused however, to free up more capacity to support the NHS with COVID-19.
If you believe your NHS GP surgery is one of LIVI partner practices and you cannot find it on the app please contact LIVI Support on 020 3870 3029.
Details and identity verification.
- After selecting your GP practice, enter your date of birth, gender and maiden name if applicable.
- Then follow the steps to verify your identity. You will be required to add a photographic ID document (passport, driving licence or residency card) and take a photograph of yourself.