Search for, and select your GP practice
- If it’s your first time using LIVI you will be asked to search for and select your NHS GP practice before you can book. This is so we can see if you are eligible for the free NHS LIVI service that we offer in partnership with local GP practices.
- You can search by name, town or postcode. Click on your GP practice to select it. The app will tell you if you are eligible for our NHS service, in partnership with your GP practice.
N.B. We will not ask you to deregister or leave your current surgery.
- If you are eligible for our NHS service, you will be able to go ahead and book a free NHS GP appointment through LIVI.
If you believe your NHS GP surgery is one of LIVI partner practices and you cannot find it on the app please contact LIVI support on email@example.com or call us on 033 0808 2074.
Details and identity verification
- After selecting your practice, enter your date of birth, gender and your maiden name if applicable.
- Then follow the steps to verify your identity. You will be required to add a photographic ID document (passport, driving licence or residency card) and take a photograph of yourself.