Search for, and select your GP practice
- If it’s your first time using Livi, you will be asked to search for and select your NHS GP practice. This is so we can see if you are eligible for the free NHS Livi service that we offer in partnership with local GP practices in certain areas of the UK.
- You can search by your GP practice name, town or postcode. We will not ask you to deregister or leave your current surgery.
- Once you select your GP surgery, you will see if you are eligible for our free NHS service. If so, you will be able to book and have a free NHS GP appointment through Livi.
- If you are not eligible for our free NHS service, you will be given the option to use our Livi pay-as-you-go service. The pay-as-you-go service costs £29 per appointment.
If you believe your GP surgery is one of Livi partner practices eligible for the free NHS service, please contact Livi Support on 020 3870 3029.
Details and identity verification
- After selecting your GP practice, enter your date of birth, gender and maiden name if applicable.
- Then follow the steps to verify your identity. You will be required to add a photographic ID document (passport, driving licence or residency card) and take a photograph of yourself.