If you need to have a consultation in a language other than English, Livi can offer you the following options:
- When you are registered with Livi and need an appointment, scroll down to the bottom of the homepage to view the list of languages our Livi GPs speak.
- You can then book an appointment with a GP who speaks your language.
- We are working to have GPs who speak the full range of languages at all times. But unfortunately, at this time we cannot guarantee that a GP who speaks your language will be available at a time that suits you.
- If we don’t yet offer your language of choice, you may prefer to seek care from your usual GP provider as they may have access to telephone translation support.
- You may, in certain circumstances, continue to use Livi with a friend, relative or online translation support. However, if the doctor feels this is not appropriate and they are unable to carry out a safe, high-quality consultation, they may ask you to visit alternative care providers.