How to book, re-book and cancel appointments
How do I book a GP appointment through Livi?
- Press the book now button on your Livi home screen.
- If it’s your first time using Livi, you will be asked for some more personal details, to select your GP practice and to verify your identity. If you are not eligible for the free NHS service, you will be given the option to use the Livi pay-as-you-go service.
- Click to confirm whether you are making the appointment for yourself or for your child.
- Use our symptom checker to add additional information about your symptoms.
- Add photos if you wish.
- Then select if you would like to see the next available GP or book an appointment any time in the next 7 days.
- Complete and confirm your booking. By doing so you agree that you will be in a private, confidential and appropriate setting at the time of the appointment.
Your meeting is now booked! The GP will call you through the Livi app when it's time for your appointment.
How do I book a revisit?
You can book a revisit appointment with the same GP you've seen before through the Livi app.
To do this, you need to log in to the Livi app and click ‘My profile’ at the bottom of the toolbar, where under ‘Activities’ you will have a list of your previous consultations. There you can choose to ‘Book a revisit’ with the same GP you saw previously.
How do I cancel my appointment at Livi?
If you need to cancel your appointment, you can do so in the Livi app. To do so, click into ‘Home’ in the app under ‘Upcoming Meetings’ click ‘Cancel’.