How to book, re-book and cancel appointments
How do I book a GP appointment through LIVI?
- Press the book now button on your LIVI home screen.
- If it’s your first time using LIVI, you will be asked for some more personal details and to verify your identity.
- Click to confirm whether you are making the appointment for yourself or for your child.
- Use our symptom checker to add additional information about your symptoms.
- Add photos if you wish.
- Then select if you would like to see the next available GP or book an appointment any time in the next 7 days.
- Complete and confirm your booking. By doing so you agree that you will be in the UK at the time of the appointment.
- If you are using our private service, first time users will have to add their credit or debit card details.
Your meeting is now booked! The GP will call you through the LIVI app when it's time for your appointment.
How do I book a revisit?
Via LIVI you can book a revisit appointment with the same GP you've seen before.
To do this, you need to log in to the LIVI app and click My previous meetings under the More tab. There you can choose to book an appointment with the same GP you previously saw.
How do I cancel or reschedule my appointment at LIVI?
If you need to cancel your appointment, you can do so in the LIVI app at least 15 minutes before your original scheduled start time. To do so, click into “Me” in the app and select “My Upcoming Meetings”. Here you will be able to cancel the appointment.
If you would like to reschedule your appointment, please contact LIVI Support by telephone: 0330 808 2074.
If you have questions regarding an appointment you have booked with LIVI, please contact LIVI Patient Support by telephone or email.
LIVI Patient Support is open on weekdays between 9am and 5pm.
Phone number: 0330 808 2074
If I cancel my LIVI private appointment will I receive a refund?
Cancellation of a private LIVI appointment must occur more than 15 minutes before the time that the appointment is scheduled for. If you cancel your appointment less than 15 minutes before, you will still be charged the full amount.
If you cancel your appointment more than 15 minutes before it is scheduled to start, you will receive a full refund automatically.
If you would like to reschedule your appointment, you can do so free of charge by contacting LIVI Support by telephone.
Refunds may take 5-10 business days to be credited back to your bank account.
How long is the waiting time at LIVI?
The waiting time for a drop-in meeting with LIVI may vary, but usually does not exceed 30 minutes during opening hours. There are usually longer waiting times in the morning and in the afternoon, and somewhat shorter waiting time in the middle of the day.
If you choose to book the next available appointment you will be put into a drop in queue and given an estimated waiting time, please be aware this may exceed by 30 minutes.
If you are using the LIVI private service and the waiting time exceeds 30 minutes you may be entitled to a partial or full refund. To request a refund please contact LIVI support on 033 0808 2074 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org.