How to book, re-book and cancel appointments
How do I book a GP appointment through LIVI?
- Press the book now button on your LIVI home screen.
- If it’s your first time using LIVI, you will be asked for some more personal details and to verify your identity.
- Click to confirm whether you are making the appointment for yourself or for your child.
- Use our symptom checker to add additional information about your symptoms.
- Add photos if you wish.
- Then select if you would like to see the next available GP or book an appointment any time in the next 7 days.
- Complete and confirm your booking. By doing so you agree that you will be in the UK at the time of the appointment.
Your meeting is now booked! The GP will call you through the LIVI app when it's time for your appointment.
How do I book a revisit?
Via LIVI you can book a revisit appointment with the same GP you've seen before.
To do this, you need to log in to the LIVI app and click My profile at the bottom of the toolbar, where under Activities you will have a list of your previous consultations. There you can choose to Book a revisit with the same GP you saw previously.
How do I cancel my appointment at LIVI?
If you need to cancel your appointment, you can do so in the LIVI app at least 15 minutes before your original scheduled start time. To do so, click into ‘Home’ in the app under ‘Upcoming Meetings’ click ‘Cancel’.
How long is the waiting time at LIVI?
The waiting time for a drop-in meeting with LIVI may vary, but usually does not exceed 30 minutes during opening hours. There are usually longer waiting times in the morning and in the afternoon, and somewhat shorter waiting time in the middle of the day.
If you choose to book the next available appointment you will be put into a drop in queue and given an estimated waiting time, please be aware this may exceed by 30 minutes.